In the meantime, please read this important message about how to negotiate the best terms on your central London property purchase
Dear Prospective Homebuyer,
Your free report, The Seven Most Expensive Mistakes London Property Buyers Make and How to Avoid Them, will soon arrive by email and provide tested strategies to help you obtain access to the finest homes on the London market.
However, valuable though it is, the report is really just an introduction to the vagaries and pitfalls of the central London property market, something to use as a simple guide as you move forward with your search for the ideal home.
It does not fully cover the crucial subject of how to obtain your home on the best terms possible, since this subject requires far more space to do it justice. It is for this reason that I have written a book entitled The Insider’s Guide To Acquiring Luxury Property in Prime Central London, which covers every aspect of achieving the best terms and also provides even more advanced strategies for finding and acquiring your ideal home.
The book is free to those who qualify, and just some of what the book provides includes:
- The crucial thing you need to get right about your finances, and why having the funds to purchase the property is not always enough to close the deal
- How to avoid a simple mistake that could see you offering more money than another buyer — and still not have your bid accepted
- A little-known strategy that uses an estate agent’s sales targets to acquire your ideal home
- Why buying a property with a short lease can actually be an astute investment, but only when you understand the real meaning of buying leasehold property
- The 13-point checklist that quickly puts you in a powerful negotiating position by extracting crucial information from the most reticent of estate agents
- How to use other agents to find the true value of any property you are interested in. This strategy is never even considered by most buyers, but it puts you at a distinct advantage and can save you hundreds of thousands (or millions) of pounds on the purchase price
- The nine fundamental questions you must ask the seller to give you a sound basis for negotiation, and discover how likely it is the transaction will be completed successfully
- The secret to achieving flexibility on price without getting into arguments with the seller or the estate agent, or trying to “bully” anyone. (This tip alone can be worth hundreds of thousands – or even millions – of pounds to you)
- How to motivate a seller to choose you as the preferred buyer by understanding price is often not the most important factor in a property transaction
- The right way to increase the amount you are willing to pay when the seller rejects your offer. There’s a right way and a wrong way to do this, and the one you choose will have a huge effect on the final outcome of the negotiations
And many more strategies you can put to use to gain a tremendous advantage when it comes to acquiring your central London home.
Of course, such an in-depth guide to acquiring a central London property is not for everyone. These strategies are applicable only for those dedicated to acquiring the most prestigious homes on excellent terms.
However, if you are absolutely serious about acquiring your central London home on the best terms possible, you can reserve a copy of my book and set of 6 CDs simply by entering your details in the box below. Please note, this is a physical book and set of 6 CDs which I will send to you in the post, so please supply the best address to receive the package.
The Insider’s Guide To Acquiring Luxury Property in Prime Central London & Set of 6 CDs
Yours for a successful home acquisition,